Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 24, 2010

Fairly short update this week as it consisted mostly of work events. We enjoyed the extra day off and made use of it to put in some time with pottery and relaxing. Always nice this time of year to not have lots of outdoor chores to take up time.

For the work week, I had evening events two of the nights which always makes it feel like you get done working one day to wake up and immediately start back in. Joann had a day trip to the New York office in which she got delayed getting home. So all in all a pretty busy work week for us - even if it was only four days.

My highlight for the week was getting brand new front teeth installed. They now match the current color of the rest of my teeth much better than my 30-35 year old ones that I had previously. Now I just hope they last as long. We had no big plans this weekend, so after our usual mix of exercising and chores, I spent the remainder of the time between finances, taxes, and a little time for some computer gaming. Jo had to pack for her week long trip to Ireland and then caught up on some overdue reading.

Still no news on when my shoulder surgery will happen as apparently the scheduling process takes forever - what a way to run a business. Other than that, as you can tell from above - Jo is off to Ireland for a week while I hold down the fort with a packed week of meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment