Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Binge Posting

Seems like many people are now binge watching their favorite shows online, so I thought I would try to do some binge posting to fill in what we have been up to lately.

A few weeks ago, I headed up to Lake Winnebago to help John put in his new dock.  This mostly consisted of me standing on his boat watching the dock installation company put in the dock.  Unfortunately, it was a wet day and we didn't get to enjoy a ride on the lake, but the new dock looks great and the boat is now all high and dry and ready to go into the lake at a moment's notice.

Later that week we headed to Madison.  We had tickets, with Kathy and John (different John - yes we have a lot of John's in our lives), to the Overture Center to see some improv comedy.  The show was fantastic and I had tears coming out of my eyes within 15 minutes of the start of the show since I was laughing so hard.  We then got up early Saturday morning to tackle the weeds in our community garden beds that we are sharing with Kathy.  The beans are already coming up - you can always count on the beans - but the squash, carrots, and kale was also showing some promise.  There was an amazing number of weeds, but that probably comes from this being our first years in these beds.

It was back home on Sunday so Jo could rest up before another week of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment