Thursday, August 14, 2014

Brewer's Game - Part 2

To continue the celebration of my birthday we had tickets to see the Brewer's game on Sunday.  We were joined by our good friends, John and Linda.  It was a bobble head day so Jo was able to score another bobble head for her collection - it was the Chorizo racing sausage in case you are keeping count.  Once again the weather cooperated keeping the temperatures comfortable but unlike Tuesday's game the Brewer's weren't victorious.  The game wasn't a complete loss as Jo had arranged to have my birthday displayed on the scoreboard.  This also came with a backpack filled with a Bernie the Brewer bobble head and a baseball.  So Jo scored two bobble heads in one game and I scored my second baseball of the week.  This baseball came with happy birthday imprinted on it so I'll have to keep it.

Even with the loss, I enjoyed a ball park frank, had my name on the scoreboard, was with good friends, got a backpack, upped Jo's collection of bobble heads by two, saw the racing sausages, and received another baseball.  After the game the four of us headed to Kopp's for frozen custard because you should consume as much fat and sugar on your birthday as possible.  I had the root beer float custard which was custard flavored to taste just like a root beer float and it did - yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment